Skip to content
- 1898 – February 25th Jean-Baptiste THEULLOT, the owner, deposits the specifications of the subdivision of Bois-de-Cise, established in 1897 in the ranks of the minutes of Maître TRACIN, Notary in Eu.
- 1905 – On January 31st, the developer, Jean-Baptiste THEULLOT, deposited the plan of the subdivision which he drew up in the study of Maître BARRY, Notary at Eu.
- 1912 – In order to organize at best the development of the subdivision, all the owners meet in a Syndicate.
- 1937 – On 27 September a prefectoral decree transformed the Syndicate into an authorized trade union association on the basis of a draft deed dated 2 March l936 and creation of the statutes.
- 1960 – On 03 June the specifications of the subdivision are modified by a prefectural decree.
- 1970 – On 15 December the statutes and the specifications are amended by a prefectural decree.
- 2010 – A new amendment to the articles of association for compliance following the ordinance of 1 July 2004 and the specifications is awaiting validation by a prefectural decree.
- 2012 – On 5th January the statutes and the specifications are modified by a prefectural decree.